Rules and conditions
- Akvavit Living has a strict NO SMOKING policy and therefore only offers no smoking rooms. However, each room with balcony allows smoking on the balconies if the doors are kept closed during smoking. Failure to comply will entitle us to terminate your stay and you must leave the guest house immediately.
- Check in at 14:00 pm (Early check in is possible if room is available at that time).
Check out at 12:00 Noon (Late check out until at latest 18:00 pm is possible if room is available to half of a daily rate) (Extra Late check out after 18:00 pm is possible if room is available and will be charged as a full daily rate).
- All guests have to provide a valid photo ID card/passport at check in. Any accompanying guest shall also provide a valid photo ID card/passport.
- Akvavit Living is not and shall not be liable for any loss or damage to property owned by, or in the custody of its guests.
- Maximum occupancy in each room is 2 adults + 1 child (below 5 years old on the date of booking)
- At all times during the booking process, you will be advised to ensure accuracy of your booking details (stay dates, room types, room rates, number of guest(s). Akvavit Living will not be responsible or liable for errors in bookings. Bookings are accepted subject to room availability. Deposit per room is 2,000 THB.
- Akvavit Living shall not be liable in any case of force majeure.
You may not bring the following into or out of Akvavit Living:
- Pets or livestock
- Durian fruit
- Pillows, bed sheets, duvets or other items of bedding, any electrical appliances and/or equipment for heating and/or cooking purposes
Akvavit Living reserves the right to remove and/or confiscate any of the above items found in any room immediately without notice to you and to charge you for any costs incurred for taking such action.
- It is prohibited to bring the guest house towels or bedding to the beach. Any damage to or loss of towels and bedding will be charged accordingly.
- Akvavit Living further reserves the right to ask you to leave the guest house and remove your belongings from the room immediately if we shall, in our sole opinion, deem that you have used the room in an irresponsible manner or in a manner that will compromise the safety of, or cause damage and/or harm to the room, the guest house premises, the other guests, staff or any other persons or the reputation of Akvavit Living without any compensation and/or any reimbursement to you.